- Design and production of models in accordance with your samples or our collections
- 23 years of experience
- Modern factories based in Latvia (Europe)
- Over 700 unique designs every year
- 5-level quality control
- Strict observance of production deadlines
- Any volumes and complexity of orders
- Highly qualified specialists
Vaide is the company, which develops and produces its own collections as well as outsourcing production. Both Vaide factories, sewing all the products, are located in the cities of Riga and Jelgava, Latvia (European Union), which can be historically recognized as the capital cities of the Baltic clothing industry.
The invariable highest quality of goods and excellent client service are the principles, forming a basis of manufacturing system of Vaide.
The key principle of the company’s production processes remains unchanged for 23 years. It is based on the concept, that timely and complete fulfillment of obligations to the client is a cornerstone of Vaide success.
A 5-level quality control helps to maintain production defects below 0,025% and that’s way beyond industry standards.
Our staff will guide you through every stage of the fashion design manufacturing process from producing a sample to pattern making to laying your clothes on the shelf. We are committed to your satisfaction.